A player is designated as DNP (Did Not Play) if either of the following conditions are met:
- Postponed/Suspended Games
- MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL - If a game is canceled, suspended, or postponed to a later date.
- All other sports - If the event is canceled. Jock MKT, at its sole discretion, can mark an event as canceled if it becomes clear that it will not be completed within a reasonable amount of time.
- Suspended events will remain active until they are either completed or canceled.
- The player did not play in the game, defined by each sport as:
- Batters - Did not start or 0 plate appearances
- Pitchers - 0 pitches thrown
- NFL: 0 plays on field
- CFB: 0 plays on field
- NBA: 0 minutes played
- NHL: 0 minutes played
- PGA: Round not fully completed for single round lines or 0 holes played for tournament lines
- NASCAR: 0 laps completed
- Esports: Player must play entirety of all scored maps
- Player will receive a DNP for all maps, including ones played. For example, if a player scores more in Map 1 and does not complete Map 2, they will receive a DNP for all maps.
- Other sports: to be determined at Jock MKT’s discretion
If a player played in a game but left due to injury, ejection, or any other reason, they will not be marked as DNP unless noted above.
Jock MKT also reserves the right to cancel Pick’em contests at our sole discretion, without any restrictions. This would only occur in cases where there is a material error in one or more projections, or where we believe there is an unexpected problem with internal or external data services that may impact the ability to run the contest appropriately.
Jock MKT designates stats as final based on third-party data providers, and all payouts are based on final stats at that time. If there is any material change to any stats, or a situation arises that is not in Jock MKT‘s view addressed adequately by Pick’em rules, Jock MKT will decide the fairest and most appropriate course of action.